Lecture slidesThe lecture slides are available here both as lecture notes (with some slides having extra information not shown in lectures) and as the slides themselves, and in both postscript and PDF formats. In case you missed a lecture this is where we are up to.
If you want to print out the lecture notes, they have a high bottom margin to leave room for your own notes. The three-per-page and seven-per-page versions of the slides leave out one slide per page compared to the four-per-page and eight-per-page versions, also to leave space for your own notes.
- Section #1: Introduction
- Section #2: Lexical analysis
- Section #3: Syntax analysis
- Section #4: Semantic analysis
- Section #5: Intermediate code generation
- Section #6: Runtime environments and symbol tables
- Section #7: Final code generation and optimization
- Section #8: The exam
- All sections together
Lecture recordingsRecordings of all the lectures should be available through this page.
Last update: Monday, 27-Feb-2012 15:41:55 EST
Maintained by: Zoltan Somogyi