Dr. Udaya Parampalli
- Sequences for communication and security
- Theory of error correcting codes
Recipient of excellence in Research Award in Computer Science at the University of Melbourne in 2008.
Program Committee Chairman of Australasian Information Security Conference (AISC) 2013-2014. More details will appear
Program Committee Chairman, 16th Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy
More details are here.
Workshop on Sequence Design and Its Applications in Communications and Cryptography
University of Melbourne, 4-6 December 2008
The tentative program is is available here.
2008 Victoria Communications and Security Research meeting
AMSI sponsored event to be held in ICT building(Theatre 3) from 9.30PM to 5Pm on Fridat, 27th of July, 2007. The tentative program is is available here.
Recent Program Committee Memberships
- (SETA2012), SEquences and Their Applications Conf
erence, University of Waterloo, Canada, June. 4 to 8, 2012.
(IWDSA11), The Fifth
International Workshop on Signal Design
and Its Applications in Communications,Guilin, China, October 10-14, 2011.
- (SETA2010), SEquences and Their Applications Conference, Telecom ParisTech, Paris, France, Sept. 12 to 17, 2010.
- (APCC2010),16th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC 2010) - Coding Theory & DSP for Communication,Auckland, New Zealand,Oct. 31 to Nov. 3, 2010.
IWDSA09, The Fourth International Workshop on Signal Design
and Its Applications in Communications, Fukuoka, Japan, October 19-23, 2009.
- Applied Algebra, Algebraic Algorithms, and Error Correcting Codes (AAECC-18), Tarragona, Spain, June 8-12, 2009.
I am a progarm chair of IWDSA07, The Third International Workshop on Signal Design
and Its Applications in Communications, to be held in Chengdu, China on September 23 -27, 2007.
- (SETA2008), SEquences and Their Applications Conference, Kentucky, USA, Sept. 14-18, 2008.
- Applied Algebra, Algebraic Algorithms,
and Error Correcting Codes (AAECC-17), Bangalore, India, Dec. 16-20, 2007.
The Second Joint Conference SAR - SSI 2007
Pairing based Cryptography Workshop - 2006
- International Conference on
SEQUENCES AND THEIR APPLICATIONS 2006(SETA'06)
- International Workshop on Sequence Design and its Applications in
- Polynomial Cryptography 2004
Suggested Projects Projects
Created March 2000
Last modified July, 2010