The Chameleon home page has moved to
(new version available).
Version from July 2005
(see README how to build)
- examples are under the test directory
- chameleon --just-infer-types --dont-import-implicit filename.ch
typechecks the program text in filename.ch
- in the current version the type error reporting mode is switched off
for earlier versions)
- in the near future we will provide a complete back-end
Chameleon is a Haskell-style language which
implements the ideas
described in a ``A Theory of Overloading''.
Publications and talks related to Chameleon can be found
Most recently, we support
- Latest release:
(should run under any linux system as long as you can run ghc6). We plan to release
the source code soon (next week or so).
Note that you'll also need to include Prelude.ch in
your Chameleon directory.
- A Haskell Programmer's Guide to Chameleon
- The Chameleon Type Debugger (Tool Demonstration)
The Chameleon Team
Last modified: Mon Nov 6 15:44:22 GMT-8 2006